When your iPhone or your apps are running slow or feel not responding as quickly as they usually are, you have a few options to refresh your device again and perhaps the quickest way that many users don't know is by doing Refresh your iPhone your.
Where is the Refresh button on the iPhone?
There is no physical button on the iPhone to perform a recovery and empty its memory, and there is also no menu or option on the screen or in the Settings application or anywhere else, but you can perform a refresher for your iPhone through a simple trick that we will tell you about in the following lines In order to restore the speed and performance of your device.
Started with iPhone X and newer devices
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch
- Tap AssistiveTouch > and activate the feature
- A circular button is added on the screen. Click to view options لعرض
- After that go back to Settings > General > Off
- on the lock screen, Long press the home button
- When the iPhone returns to the lock screen and asks for the activation code, this means that you succeeded
How do I update my iPhone 7 and earlier?
For iPhone 7 and earlier, refreshing your device is much easier than with newer versions, because these models have a physical home button that you can use directly (these steps apply to iPhones from iPhone 4 to iPhone). iPhone 7) Here are the steps:
- Press and hold the phone lock button on the side until the lock screen appears
- Leave the lock screen button
- Press and hold the home button
- When you return to your home screen or passcode screen, release the home button and your device is refreshed
What happens when you refresh your iPhone?
Refreshing iPhone clears the active memory your device uses to run apps and the operating system. The method can be described as similar to the method of restarting your iPhone, but it is less efficient, which means that if it does not work properly, do a traditional restart.
Do not worry, the method will only empty the memory, so you do not have to worry about data loss because everything that is stored on your iPhone will not be approached.