Apple recently released a new update for iOS 15 owners to solve several problems in the system and its applications, the sub-update No. 15.0.2. We recommend installing this update if you suffer from the mentioned problems or you suffer from other problems related to the stability of the system. It is also recommended to update for everyone due to the presence of security holes that have been closed.
Update: Vulnerabilities have been confirmed and the original text has been modified to advise everyone to update.
New in iOS 15.0.2 according to Apple ...
- Photos saved in your library may be deleted from the Messages app after you remove the thread or threads associated with them.
- The iPhone leather case that supports MagSafe may not connect to the locator application in the new cases.
- AirTag may not appear in Find My Items tab.
- CarPlay may fail to open or drop audio applications while recording.
- Device restore or update may fail when using Finder or iTunes for iPhone 13 models.
Before updating, be sure to take a backup copy of the contents of your device, whether on the iCloud or the iTunes application
To update your device, take the following steps ...
Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update, it will show you that an update is available.
You can click on Learn more to view the update details.
To download the update, you must connect to Wi-Fi and preferably connect your device to the charger, then press the “Download and Install” button.
The passcode entry screen will appear.
You may see the Terms and Conditions screen, accept them.
After the update is finished, the device will restart. After several steps, the update will be completed.