Apple recently launched the iOS 15.2 update, a major update that introduces a number of new features such as the App Privacy Report that now appears in an easy and clear way, and the digital legacy feature to designate people as inherited contacts, the new update also comes to fix many problems, updates included all Apple devices iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, and even Mac, learn about all the features of the new update…
New in iOS 15.2 according to Apple ...
The App Privacy Report in Settings lets you see how often apps accessed your location, photos, camera, microphone, contacts, and more in the past seven days, as well as their network activity.
Digital Legacy allows you to designate people as heir contacts so that they can access your iCloud account and personal information if (God forbid) you die.
Macro photo control to switch to the ultra-wide lens for taking macro photos and videos on iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
The Store tab allows you to browse, buy, and rent movies in one place.
Improved city map in Apple Maps with road details, such as turn lanes, middle lanes, bike lanes, and pedestrian lanes in supported cities.
This release also includes the following improvements to iPhone:
- Hide My Email is available in the Mail app for iCloud+ subscribers to create unique, random email addresses
- The locator app can locate the iPhone for up to five hours when it is in power saving mode
- The Stocks app allows you to view the currency of an index and see the year-to-date performance when viewing charts
- Reminders and Notes now let you delete or rename tags
This release also includes fixes for some bugs on iPhone:
- Siri may not respond while VoiceOver is on and iPhone is locked
- ProRAW images may appear overexposed when viewed in third-party image-editing applications
- HomeKit garage door scenes from CarPlay may not play when iPhone is locked
- CarPlay may not update “running” information in certain apps
- Content may not load in video streaming apps on iPhone 13 models
- Calendar events may appear on the wrong day for Microsoft Exchange users
Before updating, be sure to take a backup copy of the contents of your device, whether on the iCloud or the iTunes application
To update your device, take the following steps ...
Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update, it will show you that an update is available.
You can click on Learn more to view the update details.
To download the update, you must connect to Wi-Fi and preferably connect your device to the charger, then press the “Download and Install” button.
The passcode entry screen will appear.
You may see the Terms and Conditions screen, accept them.
After the update is finished, the device will restart. After several steps, the update will be completed.
Hey guys, I am hesitant to download the update
Because the comments are reassuring
Is it under probation?
Knowing that Mobily iPhone 15.1.1 Pro Max and iOS XNUMX
Face ID has stopped working
The problem is that Apple downloaded the ios 15.2 update, a trial version for two months, yet there is still a problem with the update
The update has a problem, which is when sending any image or topic by mail, it gets stuck and cannot be sent