Apple has released the watchOS 10.1.1 update, which aims to solve the problem of Apple Watch battery drain. It is worth noting that many users expressed their dissatisfaction due to this unjustified problem. In addition, the battery problem appeared immediately after downloading the watchOS 10.1 update. Follow this article with us, and we will share with you all the information about the watchOS 10.1.1 update.
watchOS 10.1.1 update and battery consumption issue
Apple did not deny the problem of unjustified watch battery consumption after the release of the watchOS 10.1 update, but in the same context, it has not yet explained what is the real reason behind this. It is worth noting that this problem appeared in more than one version, starting with the fifth generation and later, and this includes the Apple Watch Ultra.
On the other hand, the problem of declining battery performance always appears after an upgrade to the operating system is issued, but battery performance may improve days after installing the new update.
In addition to the problem of battery consumption, many Apple Watch Series 6 users complained about the problem of the watch not responding in some situations, so Apple addressed this error through the new update. This is not the end of the matter, as the update also contains some performance and stability improvements for the operating system.
How do you install the 10.1.1 update?
- Place the Apple Watch on the charger.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap the My Watch window.
- Choose General or General.
- Click on Software Update.
- If the update is available to your watch, the “Upload or Download” window will appear or“Download and Install”.
- After downloading the new update is complete, the watch will reboot, and it will begin testing the new update.
watchOS 10.1.1 update notes
- The update was released simultaneously with availability IOS 17.1.1 update On the seventh day of November, to resolve some security errors and improve the performance of iPhone phones.
- The update requires that the watch battery charge be at least 50%.
- The update requires that you have an iPhone running iOS 17 or later.