Apple released IOS 17.0.3 updateThe reason behind this, as Apple announced, is to address an error in the operating system that causes the iPhone 15 to overheat. Follow with us to find out whether the iOS 17.0.3 update actually addressed the problem of the iPhone 15 overheating or not.
New iPhone 15 Pro overheating problem
- After the release of the iPhone 15, there were many user complaints indicating that the phone became hot with normal use.
- Apple indicated that the problem of the new phone overheating is only a problem in the operating system of the iPhone 15.
- In addition, it confirmed that the titanium material it used in the design of the iPhone 15 Pro has nothing to do with high temperatures.
- She confirmed that the reason the phone gets hot during use is due to the use of applications that consume large resources, such as games.
What does the iOS 17.0.3 update offer you?
- The new update provides you with important fixes for errors that occur in the operating system, which may cause problems with your iPhone. In addition to some security updates that fix vulnerabilities that are used by attackers to hack your device.
- In addition to addressing some operating system errors in iOS 17.0.1 and iOS 17.0.2, which cause the new phone to overheat.
Does the iOS 17.0.3 update address the problem of iPhone 15 overheating?
After the release of the latest update, many experiments were conducted on the iPhone 15 Pro, and users did not notice a significant change in the phone’s temperature during use. But on the other hand, after conducting several experiments to test the temperature of the iPhone 15 Pro Max, the results were as follows.
- Before the update: Single-core test score = 2914, multi-core test score = 7199.
- After the update: Single-core test score = 2875, multi-core test score = 7006.
This shows us that the problem still exists, and there is no noticeable change after downloading the new update. Finally, Apple confirmed that it is working to solve the problem of high temperature by communicating with the developers of some of the things that are attributed to the cause of the phone’s high temperature, such as the Instagram application.
What is the real reason behind the iPhone 15’s high temperature?
The reason is unknown yet, as each party expresses the problem from its point of view. At first, users were surprised that the iPhone 15 heats up under normal use.
But from Apple's point of view, it was announced that the high temperature is nothing but a fault in the operating system and applications that were not updated to be compatible with the new system, and it placed the blame on some external applications that use a lot of phone power, and cause this change in the phone's temperature.
Tips that will reduce the temperature of your iPhone 15
Until Apple solves the problem of the iPhone 15 overheating, we suggest some things that will reduce the occurrence of this problem a little.
- You must first believe Apple and update your device to the latest version of the iOS 17.0.3 operating system. Perhaps this update will solve this problem permanently in the future.
- Clean your phone regularly, as the dust that accumulates inside your device may increase the temperature of your device.
- Avoid using your device in hot areas, so that your device does not take a longer time to cool down.
- There is no need to use your phone for a long time in applications that use a lot of resources; Then your phone gets hotter.
- Turn off all features that you do not directly use or that are not necessary.